Originally founded as ‘Thomas Yeend Design’ in 2017 by Australian designer Thomas Yeend, YEEND has predominantly specialised in the creation of hand-blown Australian-produced glass design.
Over their years of operation so far, ‘Thomas Yeend Design’ has produced a range of award-winning products, and has also worked on numerous custom projects, designing and producing bespoke design work for commercial and private clients such as Jardan, Shōbōshō, and The University of South Australia.
A new chapter in their design journey, YEEND aims to retain many of ‘Thomas Yeend Design’s core aesthetics, such as an undying love of colour and minimalist form, with a renewed focus on function and sustainability. All products are 100% Australian-made, with many new collaborative projects and products with other designers and makers already well into development.
YEEND acts as both a revolution and evolution to their glass design roots, exploring and producing work that furthers their flagship love of glass and its possibilities, while also exploring new materials and products, such as furniture and lighting.
- Archie Carafe in Orange$185.00
- Halo Cloche in Mint$220.00
- Sugarpill Vase in Cherry$285.00
- Archie Bowl in Rose$150.00
- Babypill Vase in Lemon$185.00
- Archie Cup in Lemon (Set of 2)$185.00
- Archie Cup in Orange (Set of 2)$185.00
- Sugarpill Vase in Lemon$285.00
- Babypill Vase in Cobalt$185.00
- Archie Cup in Mint (Set of 2)$185.00
- Archie Cup in Rose (Set of 2)$185.00
- Archie Carafe in Mint$185.00
- Archie Bowl in Orange$150.00
- Archie Bowl in Mint$150.00
- Archie Bowl in Lavender$150.00
- Archie Bowl in Lemon$150.00
- Halo Cloche in Rose$220.00
- Halo Cloche in Lavender$220.00
- Babypill Vase in Moss$185.00
- Babypill Vase in Steel$185.00
- Babypill Vase in Cherry$185.00
- Sugarpill Vase in Cobalt$285.00
- Sugarpill Vase in Moss$285.00
- Sugarpill Vase in Steel$285.00